Galderma S.A. is a pharmaceutical subsidiary specializing in the research, development and marketing of dermatological treatments. The company was formed in 1981 as a joint venture between Nestlé and L'Oréal.
The parent company is based in Lausanne, Switzerland, with Corporate Services in Paris-La Défense, France. The Galderma Code of Ethics lists all applicable legal requirements in the countries where Galderma operates. Galderma S.A. have extensive policies and procedures contained in other supporting documents.
6 manufacturing sites:
1. Alby-sur-Chéran, France Laboratoires Galderma SAS Zone Industrielle – Touvière 74540 Alby sur Chéran – France;
2. Uppsala, Sweden Galderma Uppsala, Legal entity: Q-Med AB Seminariegatan 21 Visiting address: Fyrisvallsgatan 7 75228 Uppsala – Sweden;
3. Montreal, Canada G Production Inc. 19400 Trans-Canada Hwy Baie d'Urfé, Québec H9X 3S4 – Canada;
4. Hortolândia, Brazil Galderma Brasil Ltda. Rodovia SP 101 - Campinas-Monte Mor, Km 9 Condominio Techtown - CEP 13186-904 Hortolândia-SP – Brazil;
5. Egerkingen, Switzerland Galderma Spirig Spirig Pharma AG Froschackerstrasse 6 4622 Egerkingen – Switzerland;
6. Soest, Germany Bübchen-Werk Ewald Hermes Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH Coesterweg 37 59494 Soest.
5 R&D centers:
1. Sophia Antipolis, France Galderma R&D SNC Les Templiers - 2400, route des Colles - Sophia Antipolis, 06410 Biot – France;
2. Uppsala, Sweden Q-Med AB Seminariegatan 21 - visiting address: Fyrisvallsgatan 7 - 75228 Uppsala – Sweden;
3. Fort Worth, USA Galderma R&D Inc. 14501 North Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76177 – USA;
4. Tokyo, Japan Galderma KK Shinjuku Grand Tower, 34F 8-17-1, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-6134 –Japan;
5. Egerkingen, Switzerland Galderma Spirig Spirig Pharma AG Froschackerstrasse 6 4622 Egerkingen – Switzerland.
About 6 000 employees work for Galderma throughout the world.
Company products are distributed in more than 100 countries.
Galderma’s research efforts have allowed the company to issue 1 850 scientific publications. Galderma filed 6 500 patent applications and 55 new patent applications in 2014. 78 clinical studies with 4 800 subjects enrolled in 2014.
35 affiliates in the major countries of the globe’s five continents.
Since July 8th, 2014, Galderma is fully owned by Nestlé.